BEWARE: Total landscape frenzy here...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With all the new colours out and about, I went a bit overboard the other day, here's only a selection (yet a large one) of landscape photos that do not feature rape fields (those will appear in a short while from now - go duck, those who don't like those... ;)):

11a_websize.jpg

14a_websize.jpg

16a_websize.jpg

87a_websize.jpg

15a_websize.jpg

19e_websize.jpg

Edit:
Dang!
Photobucket might be free and an okay host, but I am NOT happy with the way they randomly condense my photos -- all of which I HAD saved in "websize" before IN ORDER TO avoid this big-pic-small-pic-business ... :x grrr!

And Stefan... deveel... it is NOT this "Landscape Frenzy" I am referring to in my other thread, I still have more that I would like to post...

No replies at all?
Has not even my "countryside mentor" Hertz seen these??? These days, I can no longer BE out in the country photographing without Hertz on my mind.......... ;). So I feel I ought to give him a chance to see these before they disappear on some page 2 or even 3 or 4 (whoa!)...

Thanks, Corry.
I don't want to be a nuisance about my own thread here, though I must seem to be one, it's only that I really want Hertz to see this one.

2! and maybe 3.
5 and 6 are nothing much. The rest are OK.
If you had posted 2 on it's own it would have been much stronger. Likewise 3.
I can see what you are about with 4 but it needs more work. I think it is the lighting.
With the others I don't think you were too clear about what was important in the pictures and what you were trying to do. They were 'of the moment' and lack any real focus.
4 is worth a reshoot - think about how to enhance the difference.

On a second look 1 is OK, as well. There are some interesting things going on.
It is 6 and especially 5 that are weak.

As an aside: when posting a group of pictures you have to be careful and be very selective. A collection is only as good as the weakest picture. Weak pictures pull down good ones - good pictures do not improve weak ones.

(Have you looked in on the Photographic Discussion section?)

I quite like 6!

The straight trees in the background make it seem an upright & dignified place and the large open gate in the shade with the bright sunlight on lush green grass further into the field feel like it's inviting me in for a quiet, peacfull stroll!

I didn't really feel much with 1 and 4 except that it was a sunny afternoon that is about to rain!

Faves are 3, 5 & 6. Lovely use of light and the colors are very vibrant.

Hey! Nice work chica! You're so lucky to have such nice greens. I think all the green receptors in my eyes have died from lack of use this past year. :-(
I like all of them but especially number 2 and the sky in number 1 looks amazing. It looks like it's sticking out of my screen. :shock:

I really like number two, I know you don't have PS but if you are able to flip the image horizontally I think you would be plesently surprised.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back