Biblical Bridge (now with new and exciting coloured bits)

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Critique greatly appreciated.

thanks!

original.jpg

Looks like something that would be on the front of Life Magazine in the late '40's or '50's. I like it.

Don't know how I missed this one, seems I've missed a few :scratch:

Very good picture.it has a Sci-Fi feel to it. There is quite a bit of noise, have you tried some of the software for noise reduction? I do not think the noise looks bad in fact I kind of like it, but it may be worth a try. The composition is good, I find the further end of arch going in to black a little disturbing, maybe a crop just above the black on the bottom? All in all I really dig the pic.

If you like I can post the way I would crop it and also process it through neat image.

Edit: after playing with it I like your composition better, the arch fading into black looks more dramatic :oops: but try neat image and see what you think

cruzin, i'd like to see it after being run through your noise reduction software, just to see how well it works... and then maybe download it for future use :)

i like the angle and contrast you have though triggerhappy

Thanks all! :D

I know what you mean about the 50's/sci-fi look. It was completely unintended but seems to have worked out quite well.

Nytmair, the noise is there because I turned up the contrast so much. I don't have any noise reduction software, but would be very interested in the results if you want to have a go.

Thanks again!

*EDIT* Sorry I just realised that it was Cruzin who suggested the noise reduction

I really like the picture. Not sure if I like the image with more noise, I think I do actually, but I must say, the software did a great job!

How is it with full resolution images?

Cruzin said:
Did I say how much I like your picture :)

I think you did, but don't let that stop you. I love hearing it :lol:

Thanks for the neat image suggestion by the way. What a great program! I like the noise in the Bw version, but always felt that the colour one was spoilt somewhat. So here's the colour one sans noise.

original.jpg

I know I am going to hate myself for saying this, but I like the colour version even more. :irked:
The contrast in the clouds is better in colour as well as the tones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back