BIF -- the Whole Year's Worth

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't do birds, yet alone BIF (admire those that do). But when they're in-your-face you have to at least grab a snapshot. Drove up into the New Madrid Loop last week and ran into a bunch of geese. Got my whole year's worth of BIF in one shot :)

Joe

bif.jpg

That's a whole lotta Christmas dinners on the hoof errr... wing.

Funny you should mention that. Drove through the park just Wednesday with my better half and there was the usual flock of Canadian Geese fouling up the baseball diamond and I said to my wife -- one of these days.....

Joe

Years worth? Looks more like a decade. I like the pattern you got in this shot, the further away birds look to be in tighter formation, probably just the angle of view but makes for a neat shot.

Funny you should mention that. Drove through the park just Wednesday with my better half and there was the usual flock of Canadian Geese fouling up the baseball diamond and I said to my wife -- one of these days.....

Joe
You mean 'Ring-necked geese'? We do NOT take ANY responsibility for those miserable things! By all accounts, they're NOT very good eating.

Wow, that had to have been quite a sight!

Yep, the Mississippi Flyway is still a good place to see birds. I'm usually content to just see them, but this bunch just about flew over my head.

Joe

Joe
You mean 'Ring-necked geese'? We do NOT take ANY responsibility for those miserable things! By all accounts, they're NOT very good eating.

One of these days: goose mortadella closeup | Hunter Angler Gardener Cook

Joe

Most reactions

Back