Big Belly

JenR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I snapped this one of my pregnant sister-in-law yesterday afternoon. I liked the tender, protective way she cradled her belly. Unfortunately, she was a little self-conscious and didn't really want to pose. I had to take it on the sly while she was not really paying attention. The lawn chair arm rest is realy driving me crazy. PLEASE HELP!! Is there hope for this one?

This is the original file, just converted to JPG using the default settings and sized for the web. I have the original RAW file, but I don't know what would be the best way to share that.

:hail: Thank you so much!! :hail:

~jen

tummy.jpg

I don't know man, this one is a really tough one. Here is my 5-10 min attempt at it:

520696220_aa1704265a.jpg

The more I look at it though, the more unhappy I am with it. It does look pretty bad

teachflute what happened to her hand?

Thank you all so much for your input! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. This is what I ended up doing...

bellyweb-1.jpg

Hmm, might be too late for this lol but here's my edit:

(I would of spent more time getting the colour/tone on the lower back correct but I need to get back tow work :) )

photo_edit.jpg

scott

Scooter & nabero: Thank you so much for your comments.

snewham: Thanks for taking the time to work on this. I really appreciate it!

:)

snewham: ive been looking at your edit for a few minutes and ive got to say that it is FLAWLESS. great job! :)

-Mike

Most reactions

Back