Big cars Big Boobs and Intellectuals

Since robbins made the first comment after mine I feel I have to lash back with the following piece titled The rise and fall of the King of Kong

Born in a Nebraskan (penitentiary).... zoo robbins striking good looks and primal presence meant he was quickly scoped up by a well known model agency and his early career took off Although his first images were published in a controversial gorillas in the mist article in 1985.
View attachment 107854
He quickly shrugged this off and became one of the best known gorillas in America featuring on the cover of Time Magazine 1995 indeed images of him became so widespread that he quickly earned the name robbins photo.
View attachment 107855
It seemed that his star could not rise any further when he was cast in the 2005 blockbuster King Kong. Whilst robbins had for the most part lost his good looks many agree that his verbal ability and understanding of the English language played a significant part in his signing. Despite the movies successes and even though robbins performed all his own stunts he found himself spurned by hollywood after a serious incident involving a revival ape.
View attachment 107856

robbins having been disenfranchised by as he puts it "By The world" now spends his days commenting on obscure websites and injecting liquefied bananas between his toes

No I didn't take these pictures they have been used by global media and are in the public domain

All of which is true, however you forgot to mention my soon to be glorious modelling comeback thanks to a recent spread in Vanity Fair:

20140907 1359 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

Dubbed by many as the come back King the much mil lined actor and glamor model robbins photo, seen here posing for a recent Vanity Fare publication, is set to tell all in a much awaited auto biography aptly named The King and I. In what critics call "The unleashing of a caged beast" the former King Kong star beats his chest over some controversial issues including his hushed up liaison with presidential hopeful Hilda Clinstone. The troubled star also peels back the skin of a long running legal battle with the Chiquita banana company and there funding of the Columbian paramilitary group the AUC.

The book is available in silverback in all good book stores now.

Dubbed by many as the come back King the much mil lined actor and glamor model robbins photo, seen here posing for a recent Vanity Fare publication, is set to tell all in a much awaited auto biography aptly named The King and I. In what critics call "The unleashing of a caged beast" the former King Kong star beats his chest over some controversial issues including his hushed up liaison with presidential hopeful Hilda Clinstone. The troubled star also peels back the skin of a long running legal battle with the Chiquita banana company and there funding of the Columbian paramilitary group the AUC.

The book is available in silverback in all good book stores now.

Ahem.. alleged liaison. Alleged.

Lol

Some people who post here are more popular with the masses and will get more hits and more people ready to comment.

This is true in all aspects of life

Since you made this point of some people who are more popular getting more responses, I'd like to add that in many cases, those members who are more popular, I call them members of the "A Crowd" get CC'd with "Fabulous", "Best Yet", "Great image", remarks no matter how bad the photo may be that they posted, simply because of who they are and I'm sure it sends the wrong message to new members and those still learning. Sorry, but I've been wanting to say this for a long time now.

Oh, oh, feeling like I am back in middle school....ugh.

Some people who post here are more popular with the masses and will get more hits and more people ready to comment.

This is true in all aspects of life

Since you made this point of some people who are more popular getting more responses, I'd like to add that in many cases, those members who are more popular, I call them members of the "A Crowd" get CC'd with "Fabulous", "Best Yet", "Great image", remarks no matter how bad the photo may be that they posted, simply because of who they are and I'm sure it sends the wrong message to new members and those still learning. Sorry, but I've been wanting to say this for a long time now.

Oh, oh, feeling like I am back in middle school....ugh.

honestly, some of the people here really do act like they are still in middle school

I am new. There are way too many sub forums. I use my phone /Tapatalk. I just go to unread or timeline and could be there for days. I have no clue what I am doing so my comments are of pics that tell a story to me. I wish I was more frobro photo or whatever his name is but it's not in me. Some of y'all are off the charts with the knowledge though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Late to the party, as usual.
I typically don.t C&C images with subjects out of my own comfort zone, or those that I feel I could not improve. The latter covers a whole lot of what's posted.

As far as users who get middle-schoolishness, dramatic, silly or whatever you want to call it, observe: the ignore feature - it's jammin' great!

ignoreme.jpg .

Last edited:
"whom" get? Rex Reed you ain't. I was just being "silly", as you call it but the fact is this board really does suck. Aside from the top two or three posts I've commented on, the next "freshest" one is from Aug. 25th. And I HAVE commented on other people's work so I have a right to voice my opinion, "silly" as it may be.

"whom" get? Rex Reed you ain't. I was just being "silly", as you call it but the fact is this board really does suck. Aside from the top two or three posts I've commented on, the next "freshest" one is from Aug. 25th. And I HAVE commented on other people's work so I have a right to voice my opinion, "silly" as it may be.
What can I say - I'm a geographer, not a writer. We ALL have a right to voice our opinions, or not voice them, as we choose.

If TPF sucks so much, why come back? Don't feel the need to actually type an answer; it really doesn't matter to me.

You're not a writer. I assume you may not be a cook either. So, you starve if there's no one around to cook for you? What ridiculous reasoning. The only good point you made is to not come back here. It really is a completely useless forum. Better off at DP Review.

Can I please get six likes so that I will be at 2000 positive ratings?

Thank you.
There ya go. I had to add a few from another thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back