Big D300 problem, what should I do?

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I have the hated yellow slip in the door problem with my D300. :lol:

UPS came by yesterday and nobody was home to sign for it. :grumpy:

Wife tried to call last night to change it to will call and pick it up at UPS. But the automated service kept sending her to order suplies when she was hitting the option button. :grumpy:

So, now I have this dreaded yellow slip failure on my D300 and no way to fix it (I am away at work). :confused:

:mrgreen:

1-800-742-5877 - and go throught the menu, or just go to any UPS store and they should be able to help you out.

Good luck.

you can also just call a UPS store and talk to a real person.

Have them ship it to my address.
Actually I can't. Has to go to Credit Card address that made the purchase (or picked up at UPS). I tried to get it forwarded to my Wifes company. But they wont do it.

1-800-742-5877 - and go throught the menu, or just go to any UPS store and they should be able to help you out.

Good luck.

Wife has the slip and she was going to call the local UPS center and have them hold it. Not sure how late they stay open today, and it depends on when the driver ends his route today, but may have to wait till Monday. Will get another slip today since the automated thing last night didn't work. So, they would be trying another delivery some time today as well.

So, most likely I am going to have the even worse, double yellow slip problem. :lol:

Here's a better idea. Take the day off, get the camera and spend the rest of the day shooting...

That would be realy nice, except I am 1,000 miles away. I don't work at home. Matter of fact I have only worked 1 day from home in almost 10 years. And that just happened to happen because Bangor airport was due for a fuel quality audit by my company (airline, not a pilot though).

I would try to skip the automated message somehow, either keep pressing 0, or don't touch anything. eventually it'll send you to a real person

I would try to skip the automated message somehow, either keep pressing 0, or don't touch anything. eventually it'll send you to a real person
Yea, that was my thinking of having her call from work today. When she called last night it may have been one of those have to use auto help deals.

Have not heard from her though :er:

Just PM me your address, I would be happy to wait on your front step for it to arrive.

Just PM me your address, I would be happy to wait on your front step for it to arrive.

With the price of today's airfares, you would probably be on the loosing end of the deal. Maybe when the D3x arrives you might make out. :lol:

Most reactions

Back