Big Decision!!

Canon 40D or Nikon D300

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL!!

Have you set up the custom menus on your D300 yet?

I think it's just a matter of hitting the menu button and then going into the camera menu and then selecting 12 or 14 bit. It's not very complicated.

Yeah, I just downloaded the manual. Sweet! Come on insurance check!

It took a while to find it, but look at this thread and click on the link in lostprophets reply #3.

lifeafter2am, just a little tease. Hope your check arrives soon.

DSC_0685_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0691_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0694_edited-1.jpg

:lol:

That's almost cruel Kundalini, almost.

HAHA.

I remember snapping a photo of my D300 box on the way home from the local shoppe. It was a poor quality shot with my phone at night. But damn, gotta love those box shots, eh?

HAHA. That link is awesome. I hate Ken Rockwell so f****** much. He is seriously like the anti-photographer to me. His musings are so ridiculous sometimes. F***, I hate Ken Rockwell.

Really? Tell me your true feelings!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Really? Tell me your true feelings!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh...true feelings? My true feelings for the legendary sucessor to the likes of Ansel Adams, Mr. Ken Rockwell? Or King Rockwell as I prefer to call him...

I love him. I'd carry his children. I'd die for him.

lol...wow, that's funny, because just the other day I came across a thread I think on dpreview.com where someone was bashing Rockwell. Up till then I've never heard of the guy...

This internet-based cult hatred for him is funny and curious...

I must learn more about this Ken Rockwell! :lmao:

haha...I just saw on his site that he recommends the Nikon D40. Not that I think that's a bad camera, it's just that I've heard so much D40-bashing here lately!

LMAO!!!

I don't know if I would like the title of White Bill Cosby. In fact, thats kind of a weird reference for the younger generation. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back