Big Decision!!

Canon 40D or Nikon D300

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO!!!

I don't know if I would like the title of White Bill Cosby. In fact, thats kind of a weird reference for the younger generation. :)

Don't point out generational flaws in my jokes. My jokes have no flaws.

Shame on you and your critical ways.

And don't bother noting the irony of me being hard on you for being critical, when I spent at least ten minutes of my life yesterday and today thinking of ways to belittle Ken Rockwell behind his back.

LOL!!!

I can't help it, I analyze everything, constantly..... I think its why I don't sleep much! :)

LOL!!!

I can't help it, I analyze everything, constantly..... I think its why I don't sleep much! :)

I know that feeling...think so much you get tired, but you're thinking too much to sleep. Oh yeah man, rough stuff. I hate it.

That's why I make fun of people online, to relieve the frustration I have with myself.

I know that feeling...think so much you get tired, but you're thinking too much to sleep. Oh yeah man, rough stuff. I hate it.

That's why I make fun of people online, to relieve the frustration I have with myself.

Transference.... what a healthy thing to do! ;)

I just make fun of people everywhere, much easier! :)

HAHA.

I'll be sure to try that out.

*shakes head*

I don't feel like getting my ass kicked. Although, last time I checked, kids with mohawks weren't messed with.

Stylish haircut from the 90's metal scene: $25
Striped sweater and ripped jeans: $75
Using an outdated hairstyle to stay out of fights: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's Bastardcard.

Sorry....but...... I would say more of the 80's and 90's punk scene.. ;)

LOL!

Most reactions

Back