Big Deep Blue

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
bigdeepblue700.jpg

Ohhhh this is very cool! It almost looks as though the reflection is half starry night,and half puffy white clouds! Love it!

DREAMWORKS SKG!

OK, maybe not, but it totally looks like some kid is about to cast a line...

Awesome shot! I, too, like the way it looks like night and day.

That's a really great shot. I tried something like this in the past, but it didn't come out nearly as great as this. Nice work :mrgreen:

thats incredible! might i ask how you went about achieving that?

I like it a lot. Reminds me of the dreamworks clip that usually shows before some movies with the little kid with a fishing line sitting on the moon...

Nothing too new to contribute ... but I'll echo: That's an amazing shot!

Ditto the dreamworks similarity and the kudos on the shot. The more I look at it, the more I wonder if it is a shot of the sky which was PS'd to look like a reflection in the water.

Makes me think of Margritte ... the painter, you know?
Cool one, the rings of the stone thrown (or the fish coming to the top, whichever) give it this certain something.

Mama_Destiny said:
Ohhhh this is very cool! It almost looks as though the reflection is half starry night,and half puffy white clouds! Love it!

wow exatly! at first I thought it is a long exposure on the sky. then I saw the clouds and then I realised it's a water! awesome!

gorgeous! I love it....
Is this a real reflection? It looks like a special technique was used, was it double exposure, sandwiching or computer edited?

Thanks to everyone.
This is a real reflection on a lake. No Photoshop except I flipped the image vertically and applied some curves and levels for contrast.
I'm glad you all like it! :)

Most reactions

Back