Big Earl's

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a great little place up the road from my house. It used to be a gas station, but was converted into a burger/espresso joint. Anyway this is my first attempt at shooting this kind of night shot.

This would have been my favorite shot if the old cadillac hadn't made the turn in the last moments of my exposure.

C&C is appreciated!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Actually, I think the light trails of the car really add to the image, giving a sense of movement. I would like to see a bit of perspective correction though; it's just skewed enough to be distracting. I'm not sure if the use of a cross-screen filter would have added to the image or not; might be worth trying a re-shoot with one if you get the chance.

Cool shots MissMia.

Tell Big Earl that he need some light on ho sign. :lol:

I really like it when old buildings are reused, rather than demolished or left to deteriorate.

I actually like the second image. It's like the car is a ghost of days long past since the diner kind of looks like something from the 50's. The trails from the headlighs are a bit distracting. That's my .02

Does the sign actually say Greasy Eats? That's what it looks like. :lol:

Actually, I think the light trails of the car really add to the image, giving a sense of movement. I would like to see a bit of perspective correction though; it's just skewed enough to be distracting. I'm not sure if the use of a cross-screen filter would have added to the image or not; might be worth trying a re-shoot with one if you get the chance.

I might be able to try a reshoot. They have a car show every Friday night. Thanks for your comments!

Cool shots MissMia.

Tell Big Earl that he need some light on ho sign. :lol:

I really like it when old buildings are reused, rather than demolished or left to deteriorate.

I know! I can't believe they spent all that money on the sign and it doesn't light up. Thanks K.

I actually like the second image. It's like the car is a ghost of days long past since the diner kind of looks like something from the 50's. The trails from the headlighs are a bit distracting. That's my .02

Does the sign actually say Greasy Eats? That's what it looks like. :lol:

Thanks m1a1fan! Yes, the sign does say Greasy Eats. The food is pretty good too.

I really like the second one, the car gives it a vintage look.

Thank you. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a better image next time. It could be the next meet up for PHX! :lol:

Most reactions

Back