BIG NEWS!

She is one heck of a pretty Sharkstress! :lol: :lol:

Congrats, dad! You did well!! :oops: :lol:

Congrats - daughters are so great. Just wait until she brings home her first boyfriend. :twisted: I have 2 of each and for some reason, I worry more about the girls. :shock:

Of the daughters or the first boyfriend? ha ha ha Thankfully neither of mine have actually brought one home yet. My oldest is pretty shy and my youngest is only 12. I do have my shot gun ready for a good cleaning when the moment arises though. ;) Hopefully that will keep those boys in line.

Shark said:
Nah, the kid is laying face-down... The view is from the side.
OK, I got it now. I feel like I'm looking at a star chart with my mom though. "No, see here, that's the handle and that's the dipper part......."

Been taking pictures with the north star in frame for years now and even to this day I can't find it. I've got it narrowed down though :p

Congratulations though. Your excitement really is felt through your posts :D

Seriously, thanks everybody. We're so excited. We had to have the 'extensive ultrasound' because Kel's mom had a stillbirth with pretty severe malformations that still managed to go almost 9mo. But our little girl checks out a-ok. She's kicking the hell out of Kelly all the time now, and is finally strong enough that I've felt a few of the kicks. So exciting!!! :D :D :D

Big congrats on your healthy baby girl!! I have two sons myself, always wanted a daughter, but I love the mother/son bond. I'm still very much a Daddy's girl. Can't wait to see her 1st pictures :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back