Big Oak Josh

On an aesthetic level I like the first one the best. On a human level I like the second. Good stuff. Did you use a reflector for fill in the headshot?

I like them, only issue I'm having is I have to scroll to see the whole image. Is that something in the settings I can change?

I like them, only issue I'm having is I have to scroll to see the whole image. Is that something in the settings I can change?
You could do a right click on it and select "open image in new tab", depending on your browser.

He is disgustingly out of shape! I mean, what's with the strange lumps all over his arms, and his stomach is flat! that's just not right!!!
:lol:
Very nice set, I like the second one the best, I think.
You should see if he wants to do another shoot once he is "in shape". :)

He is disgustingly out of shape! I mean, what's with the strange lumps all over his arms, and his stomach is flat! that's just not right!!!
:lol:
Very nice set, I like the second one the best, I think.
You should see if he wants to do another shoot once he is "in shape". :)
I know, I told him he needed to think long and hard about his lifestyle, and that he can't get by on just being a slob like that! Some people...

Thank you. He's already agreed to another shoot. He won't be returning to competitive body building until next year though.

Most reactions

Back