Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bptf-sampl3.jpg

bptf-sample.jpg

bptf-sample2.jpg

Located in Carigg County, Virginia, Big Pine trout Farm (www.bigpinetroutfarm.com) is one of the best trout fisheries on the east coast. I am doing a website redesign and did the photography for the new website as well. I just got back today from an awesome trip, and these are a couple of the photos Ive gotten out of the camera. Only the fish eating one (you can actually see the fish eating the food! CREAZY! lol) is edited with a little vignette. Will share more soon! I was using my co-workers Canon 5D with 24-105 L lens, my 80D is currently broken with a Nikon blinking "err" message :(.

THIS NEW ADD IMAGE THING BLOWS!!!!

C&C?

IMO, the 2nd one is the best shot.
The first pic is too centered and it's difficult to separate the fish from the background.
The second pic is great, the colors all work well together and good composition, I love it.
The third pic just seems like a snap shot and the belly of the fishes are all blown out.

Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing

IMO, the 2nd one is the best shot.
The first pic is too centered and it's difficult to separate the fish from the background.
The second pic is great, the colors all work well together and good composition, I love it.
The third pic just seems like a snap shot and the belly of the fishes are all blown out.

Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing

agreed. will upload more soon :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back