big tree

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ran across this monster the other day. i threw in something for scale.

Attachments

• $DSC_6205web.jpg
    $DSC_6205web.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 178
Why did you put that escaped convict whose face needs to be blurred in front of that tree? Isn't that exploitation of those who would have needed your HELP in continuing their escape in the first place!?!?!?!? ;););););)

:biglaugh:

:mrgreen: i was on my way to a bank robbery and since the nylon stocking was fitting well i decided to leave it on ;)

sooooooo, isn't the TREE big? :lmao:

JonMikal said:
:mrgreen: i was on my way to a bank robbery and since the nylon stocking was fitting well i decided to leave it on ;)

sooooooo, isn't the TREE big? :lmao:
:lmao: :lol: BIG tree it is, yes :greenpbl:
hmm now who'se that man
lol nice shot... reminds me of the tv footage of an escaped convict.. blurred face.. giving his testimonial in a jungle :lol:

:blushing:

Mansi said:
reminds me of the tv footage of an escaped convict.. blurred face.. giving his testimonial in a jungle

dang you're good :greenpbl:

Mmmm... I know who the hunk is! :heart:

Where in the world did you take a pic of a tree like that around here? Nice tree... a lot of happy animals probably live there.

LaFoto said:
Why did you put that escaped convict whose face needs to be blurred in front of that tree? Isn't that exploitation of those who would have needed your HELP in continuing their escape in the first place!?!?!?!? ;););););)

:biglaugh:

too funny! gosh that tree is some big, is it an Oak tree?

who smeared gunk all over your face???

Most reactions

Back