Biggin Hill Airshow

mdcrisp2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bikeeurope.org.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's the pick of the bunch from my digital camera... I've got 3 rolls of film to be developed from the show, so expect more soon :D

DSCF6302.jpg

DSCF6209.jpg

DSCF6157.jpg

DSCF6349.jpg

DSCF6196.jpg

DSCF6120.jpg

Rip 'em apart!

They are awesome! I really like the composition of all of them

makes me really want to shoot an airshow

I hate #3... The rest are great!

Sorry about the "hate" comment it just that you know... implements of human killing and etc. :(

:thumbup::thumbup:NIce shooting. I gotta go with the first as my fave.

Thanks a lot guys!

Bifurcator, you'd have hated the airshow too then :p They had a demonstration of exactly how an enemy base is infiltrated and then wiped out. Pretty impressive stuff :)

guessing that was Saturday as there wasn't any clouds on Sunday.

Apache AH-1 was a good display

guessing that was Saturday as there wasn't any clouds on Sunday.

Apache AH-1 was a good display
Yeah it was the Saturday. I loved the apache! Such an awe inspiring machine. Same for pretty much everything they had :lol:

The role demo was one of the most interesting things I've ever seen. It made me wanna be a fighter pilot!

Very nice. You don't mention what camera you're using, but if you can, try overexposing a stop. This will give you much more detail in the aircraft and stop that sillhouetting effect. Best piece of advice I was ever given. Oh and try dropping the shutter speed to around 1/250 for any prop driven stuff. Nice composition though. Love them

Very nice. You don't mention what camera you're using, but if you can, try overexposing a stop. This will give you much more detail in the aircraft and stop that sillhouetting effect. Best piece of advice I was ever given. Oh and try dropping the shutter speed to around 1/250 for any prop driven stuff. Nice composition though. Love them
Thanks. I was using a P&S Fuji (F31fd). I would love to have been able to get slower shutter speeds out of it, but a minimum aperture of f8 and a very bright sky made that difficult. I was a bit scared of blowing the sky out too... hindsight, eh? :blushing:

I did my best to bring some detail out in photoshop, hence the halos. Most of 'em are close to 100% crops too, which doesn't help. Thanks very much for the advice though. I'll take it on board next year ;-). Thanks for the bump as well :D

Here's one I left out:

Breitling_2_by_mdcrisp2000.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back