Bike Lane C&C

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I realized the gallery sections barely get comments, so I decided to post this here. This is a message for the people who only think there is a beginners section here: WE HAVE PHOTO GALLERY SECTIONS!!! YOU CAN POST YOUR WORK THERE ALSO (and remember not to double post :D)

Ok as for the photo. EXIF should be there. Added the film grain in PS, played around with the B&W color filters in Lightroom.

3894151619_0a640fd068_o.jpg

Great shot and I love the perspective you shot from. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment. BTW, is there something about my photos that very few people actually look at them? lol

I like it man. I wish there was more bike lanes in the country.

In NYC most I think something like half the side streets have bike lanes since about a year ago. I ride in the middle of the road anyway :p

In NYC most I think something like half the side streets have bike lanes since about a year ago. I ride in the middle of the road anyway :p

Damn! How are we supposed to aim for you if you're not where you belong?

i think i would like it more if you centered yourself in the lane.. but thats just me.. love the look though

Cool shot, I tihnk the angle makes the shot what it is. Like the feel the b/w gives you also.

So I realized the gallery sections barely get comments, so I decided to post this here. This is a message for the people who only think there is a beginners section here: WE HAVE PHOTO GALLERY SECTIONS!!! YOU CAN POST YOUR WORK THERE ALSO (and remember not to double post :D)

Jaseck, I like the shot, but I was thinking if it is possible to get the same feel you are going for but getting the parked cars all the way down to the bottom corners of the image. I think it would add more impact to the images statement. I am just not sure, and am having a hard time visualizing how it would change the shot in it's entirety.

On the Photo Gallery section...Yeah, I posted something there and only got one good comment. I am torn where to post at this point. I am tired of the "I like it" posts and getting less and less decent critique. I tire reading comments people leave for others that make a statement, but don't go into detail regarding their suggestion. Or suggest something be changed, but give no solution. And don't get me started about some of the arrogant missinformation I have come across...:er:

I wish people who say they "like" something, take the time to think about why they like it, and put it in words. If people are learning photography, they need more than technical info. If they can't put into words why they like something, they will never really know what makes a good photo anyways.

Jaseck, I like the shot, but I was thinking if it is possible to get the same feel you are going for but getting the parked cars all the way down to the bottom corners of the image. I think it would add more impact to the images statement. I am just not sure, and am having a hard time visualizing how it would change the shot in it's entirety.
Ill try today and see how it will come out

I don't like the motorcycle. The gap in continuity bothers me.

And while the empty bike lane is cool as a cyclist I want to see a bike in it. Otherwise I like the B&W and I like the perspective.

Also as a cyclist I like that the bike lane almost looks bigger than the driving lane.

Most reactions

Back