bike

Man, what an enjoyable thread this has been to read!! The one liners are flying, and my mind boggled when I read you'd even consider going off a 4 or storey building. No wonder they made you sign a disclaimer. Does a draft-your-own-will kit come with it too? And is it presumptuous to assume you're single? The comments above about wives killing their husbands over such a purchase aren't far wrong, I'm sure.

Antarctican said:
Man, what an enjoyable thread this has been to read!! The one liners are flying, and my mind boggled when I read you'd even consider going off a 4 or storey building. No wonder they made you sign a disclaimer. Does a draft-your-own-will kit come with it too? And is it presumptuous to assume you're single? The comments above about wives killing their husbands over such a purchase aren't far wrong, I'm sure.

its a addiction some people carnt get enough smoking or drinking i just constantly need adranalin. yea you are right i am single :mrgreen:

hot shot said:
yea you are right i am single :mrgreen:

I knew it! :lol:

Watch you don't do any permanent damage to your family jewels with those 20-40 foot drops (or, more importantly, the landings), or else your bloodline's gonna stop with you...:p

yea family jewles are always a priority after distroying my coxiks on a ice tyre a few years ago i take a bit more care.

Most reactions

Back