Bikers

Ifocus4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a Harley rally in Fort Myers, Florida this winter. It was a blast.

4373645142_de8c40db1d_o.jpg

Great pics, but what are they looking at toward the left of the photo. It would be nice to have more depth in the direction that people are looking in the photo. IMO

Wish I could have had the choice to set up the shot more. They were there then gone. There were some nice bikes alongside of them. ;) Thanks for commenting.

Great pics, but what are they looking at toward the left of the photo. It would be nice to have more depth in the direction that people are looking in the photo. IMO

+1 And it would have been a 1 second adjustment.

It also seems to me you could up the contrast a bit. Not too much though. Might just be a question of personal preference :D

I had experimented with the contrast but didn't want to make it too dark. It could use a bit more contrast but, as you know.. we can fiddle with these adjustments for hours... and love every minute of it...

Wish I could have had the choice to set up the shot more. They were there then gone. There were some nice bikes alongside of them. ;) Thanks for commenting.

How about some shots of just the bikes?

I had experimented with the contrast but didn't want to make it too dark. It could use a bit more contrast but, as you know.. we can fiddle with these adjustments for hours... and love every minute of it...

Contrast adjustments often mean also some burning and dodging so, yes, it helps if you love every minute of it. :D

Most reactions

Back