Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lmao:

So, who likes him, who hates him?

I think he's funny as hell...

I like Bill Maher, but I don't get the channel he's on now (HBO?) so I haven't seen him in a while except on late night talk shows. I used to watch his show way back when, before the wimpy dimpys canceled it.

i like but the hubby hates........Friday night is sometimes fight night....lol

Like him alot ... his show was always a bit of relief as we watched the chads hang in Florida ...

If you haven't seen his film, Religulous, I can highly recommend it ... it's sure to offend something in everyone :lol:

Like him alot ... his show was always a bit of relief as we watched the chads hang in Florida ...

If you haven't seen his film, Religulous, I can highly recommend it ... it's sure to offend something in everyone :lol:

I ve been wanting to see that! Maybe I ll get it off of On-Demand this weekend. :D

Seen the movie. Was very good :thumbup:

Seen the movie. Was very good :thumbup:

+1

Who is he? :lol:

OK, I know the name and have a slight idea what he does but that's about it. Sorry, I don't watch TV. Haven't in like 15 years.

I don't get cable or satelite or watch too much TV altogether, so I haven't seen his show, but I know his angle. I like the way he can poke holes in the veil of bull$hit that we are given by the mainstream. He was funny back when he wasn't so political driven also.

I've seen a few clips of his show on youtube, he has some good guest on sometimes.

One particular show he had Christopher Hitchens, Salman Rushdie and a guy called Mos Def, I thought hitchens and Mos Def were going to kill each other. Worth a watch.

Most reactions

Back