Billy Mays is Dead

Actually his wife said he was fine the night he died and was on the phone with his father-in-law talking about financial mumbo jumbo. He was on letterman a couple nights ago completely BASHING shamWOWs. Maybe that annoying twit that does the shamWOW commercials killed him....

Yeah but no one cares about him compared to billy mays. He was a freaking legend. Mays started on the streets of washington I think. It might've been another city. Billy worked his way up to being on a commercial that aired 200+ times a day. That's skill.

If any men on TPF are 50 an older please go and get your heart checked.... and your prostate
I'm willing to help with the checking.
cough.gif

You are so naughty... If you need an assistant let me know...:lol:.

Yeah but no one cares about him compared to billy mays. He was a freaking legend. Mays started on the streets of washington I think. It might've been another city. Billy worked his way up to being on a commercial that aired 200+ times a day. That's skill.

He may have been good at what he does, but ... and no offense meant... I dont' think I've ever heard the words "Billy Mays and Legend" in the same sentence...:lol:

Oh, and as far as gettin' 'everything' checked, I can't agree strongly enough.... I did - it wasn't good - it is good now - it could have been much worse... .. .. Get'er done !!!

r

My dad bought oxy clean off the boob tube...

my mom told him he was an idiot.. It never worked.

:p

Can't remember now where I saw it, as my brain isn't working due to the whopping 35 minutes of sleep I got last night (not joking), but I read somewhere earlier that they determined that he died of a heart issue unrelated to the airplane incident.

Ouch... you poor thing. But it can save your life. I'm glad your getting it done. Some men don't have the balls. You'll be fine... just polish the motorcycle instead...and the shallow depth of field...um.... I have no clue...:(.... :lol:

3668644709_b1f233443c_m.jpg

kundalini, I'm gettin' some mileage outta this tube! :lol:

yemme, many of my shallow depth of field shots involve lying down.

For quite a few weeks after the surgery, I won't be doing that!

What??

They are breaking all the rules! "Celebrity deaths come in threes" this is more than three!

Yes. But for a limited time, Billy is giving you the fourth for free. (Just add separate postage and handling)

Or is it "too soon"?

Johngpt, Just looking at that clamped tube is making think... ouch.

I have an idea... It might not work and it's risky but there's a chance. Maybe you can use a soft mattress foam like this to assist in any pain you might have. It's a thought. The question is are you willing to take the risk...

http://foamsupport.com/Topper/MattressTopper.jpg

I heard Mr. Mays on TV earlier today and was surprised... but then not... to see they're still airing his ads. Kinda sad. I liked the guy for some reason. I think I just wish I could grow a beard like that. :lol:

BTW on the Shamwow dude... I really can't hate headset vince... the dude has lodged this formal legal attack campaign on the church of Scientology with the money he makes from his pitching... gotta love it.

Filmmaker Sues Church of Scientology=

Most reactions

New Topics

Back