Billy Mays is Dead

What??

They are breaking all the rules! "Celebrity deaths come in threes" this is more than three!

Yes. But for a limited time, Billy is giving you the fourth for free. (Just add separate postage and handling)

Or is it "too soon"?
LMAO!

Maybe you can use a soft mattress foam like this to assist in any pain you might have. It's a thought. The question is are you willing to take the risk...

http://foamsupport.com/Topper/MattressTopper.jpg

Yemme, isn't that Billy's hand in that photo? :mrgreen:

What??

They are breaking all the rules! "Celebrity deaths come in threes" this is more than three!

Yes. But for a limited time, Billy is giving you the fourth for free. (Just add separate postage and handling)

Or is it "too soon"?

OMG that was wrong.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's hilarious ... but it also makes sense. Oh were all going to hell.:lol:

Dashing through the fire,
With a do by Ron Popeil,
OxyClean for hire,
Snapping photos all the way!

(ha ha ha)

We're all off to hell,
With teeth gleaming bright,
Following Billy Mays,
Eating sliders all the night!

Didn't I tell you Manaheim to stay away from the special brew...;)

Oh, off to hell, off to hell, snapping photos all the way...

:lol:

Man I thought that was worth a few chuckles, myself. :lol:

Hi Yemme! >slurp<

:lmao:

I haven't read anything in this thread since I first posted in it (2 days ago?).

I liked the guy for some reason. I think I just wish I could grow a beard like that. :lol:

Me too.

<-- What you see here is almost all I can grow, lol.
I could grow some sideburns, but it just wouldn't look right...

(I trimmed it up a little since then...It's longer and skinnier)

Billy Mays was a really good guy, and the best at what he did. Pitchmen was a fun show, and gave a lot of inventors a chance they would never have had to get their product developed for production. I loved the episode where Anthony Sullivan was in the water testing a shark repeller that didn't work whatsoever, and all the while Billy was gleefully chumming the water, LOL. Sullivan was not happy with Billy... :lol:

Billy Mays was a really good guy, and the best at what he did. Pitchmen was a fun show, and gave a lot of inventors a chance they would never have had to get their product developed for production. I loved the episode where Anthony Sullivan was in the water testing a shark repeller that didn't work whatsoever, and all the while Billy was gleefully chumming the water, LOL. Sullivan was not happy with Billy... :lol:

My favorite was the Dual Saw.

That's a cool looking saw - I want one.

I've never seen that comercial though, and I've never seen that saw for sale anywhere.

^^^ why oh why does my brain immediately go to something sinister with that?

"...look! You can hack up tin cans and STILL cut through your victim's bones in a matter of seconds! Just like that!!!"

Where's RMThomson to give my my summary on-line psychotherapy judgement??? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back