Biltmore

Raindog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sometimes slow days net an image or two...

DSC_1389copy.jpg

DSC_1391copy.jpg

DSC_1393copy.jpg

DSC_1404copy.jpg

DSC_1411copy.jpg

DSC_1409copy.jpg

Wonderful house and grounds. Have been many times myself. The first one from the formal garden is the best IMO. The perspective distortion on the last is interesting but an injustice, again, IMO. These are not your typical shots of the house and offer some unique looks. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks KL,

I had written the day off to bad timing and a hangover but managed to eek out these. Management was not happy with my excursion but I'm seldom concerned with security, too far away in this instance.

The first picture is terrific, and the rest are good. Good work.

Did you make it down to the Wall Garden or the Greenhouse? Or a bit further on to the Bass Pond? Or.... hehehe.... the winery?

As I went back to catch an update to Gustav, there was a commercial on Biltmore tonight. Beginning this weekend, they are having their "Flower Carpet" exbitition. 144,000 plants

If anyone has ever thought of going to Biltmore..... it is highly recommended by me.

Very nice. I plan to head up there in the near future myself. In 2010, Biltmore is hosting an MCA Grand National show (Mustang Club of America). There will be 3000+ Mustangs on the grounds! Can't wait!

Most reactions

Back