Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
its an e93 (i think e93 is the convertible one?) 328i w/ sport package

tell me what you think, there are bigger sizes on my flickr.

2273286930_a5075451e3.jpg

2272491871_87e461b3e3.jpg

2272492333_96e45f88a9.jpg

And a Pic of the interior while the car drove itself away :lol:
2273288342_b77f05b9ef.jpg

The first and last one is very nice. The last one is definitely a very creative shot. I don't really like the angle in 2 and 3 but that's just me. Nice car too.

I love that car!
2 questions.
1. What star filter are you using? My stars seem to be thinner.
2. How did you get the car to "drive itself"?

nice p&p on the last shot ;)

2. How did you get the car to "drive itself"?

It's one of the many new features that come with new Bimmers...Real Time Auto pilot!

The last one is my favorite! Should had one of your friends sit in the drivers seat.

Nice shots. I really like the last one. How did you do that?

FYI - You're right, the E93 is the convertible chassis designation.

I like all of them, really. The last one is particularly good. I think the first one could be improved a lot if you got rid of the yellow "star" at the corner of the light. I don't know why, but I think it looks weird being right a the edge of the indicator light.

Thanks for all the comments!

The only PP that was done to the last shot is curves/WB adjustments. no motion blur or anything fancy. I have a couple with my friend in the drivers seat, but it was kind of blurry and i thought that this would be funnier anyway ;)
Basically you use a timer, click it and push the car while the shutter is open. (look at the speedo)

Next car i shoot i'll try to use a lower aperture or a cpl to get rid of those stars.. i know what you're saying, it is kind of distracting on the corner of the headlight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back