Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3245410338_2a2d3e703c_o.jpg

Not sure HDR's are my deal, but I like the composition of the shot, not sure why, but I would kind of like to see the road lead my eyes from one corner of the shot to the other. I don't know how that would turn out, just a thought.

Not quite sure how I would pull that off but still I see where your coming from. It was interesting taking this shot to say the least. As I was getting ready to push the shutter release some very very very drunk guy almost knocked me and my camera over. I watched him stage from one side of the sidewalk to the other. He got half way across the bridge and fell out into the road. I called the nonemergency for 911 and had them send someone to check on him

Wait a second, isn't this the bridge where some kid ( I think it's leonardo di caprio?) rides his bike across, on his way to class?

Wait a second, isn't this the bridge where some kid ( I think it's leonardo di caprio?) rides his bike across, on his way to class?

Not that I am aware of. The bridge was just built within the last year or two and to my knowledge no movies have been shot here that recently.

Not that I am aware of. The bridge was just built within the last year or two and to my knowledge no movies have been shot here that recently.

Oh, dam, I could have sworn it was that bridge, well it looks exactly the same atleast. Is that bridge in Boston?

hey neighbor! we are in bingo from time to time.

as for the photo, it just seems like it wasn't one that "needed" to be in hdr.

hey neighbor! we are in bingo from time to time.

as for the photo, it just seems like it wasn't one that "needed" to be in hdr.
LOL yeah I saw where you were from and said the same thing in the thread where you posted the pics of your girl lol. At any rate did it need to be HDR? Maybe not but I will post the original and you can see for yourself. I did capture some details that werent there in this image.

3246759971_40def27378_b.jpg

Nice! The original version doesn't look bad at all. You can just increase the saturation and it will be close to HDR with an even better look.

is it just me or is it crooked?

I keep thinking the same thing I think its a wide angle result that is making it look that way. The tripod was level when the image was shot.

I think it's a visual illusion. If you look at the right building, the roof line is perfectly level. Then look at the inside building on the left side, and it's also level, but slightly lower, then the leftmost building is level, but even lower. So despite the fact that it is in fact level, the visual weight, feels like the images is slanting down to the left.

I also feel like the dominant horizon line is the rooftops, which is really close to dead center on the image. I think it would be stronger if you moved that line a little further up.

I think it's a visual illusion. If you look at the right building, the roof line is perfectly level. Then look at the inside building on the left side, and it's also level, but slightly lower, then the leftmost building is level, but even lower. So despite the fact that it is in fact level, the visual weight, feels like the images is slanting down to the left.

I also feel like the dominant horizon line is the rooftops, which is really close to dead center on the image. I think it would be stronger if you moved that line a little further up.

I thought about the horizon line as well but this is one of those shots were I thought centered kinda worked. The image in my mind is pretty ballanced right and left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back