TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.christwine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
frog9.jpg

frog2_.jpg

That's a cormorant. And that froggie does look none too happy! Not at all. Somehow I feel for it ... though I know, of course, that also the cormorant chicks want to be fed, but... aaah. Look at how he does SO not like to be caught in the first!!!

That is some cool combined nature-action photography :D.

wow I wish I could take a shot like these two. I hope you didnt wait there for hours and had a million mosquitoes swarming around you ^^

From someone who is known to spend stupid amounts of time chasing wildlife shots. Nice job!!!

I love the first photo, and like LaFoto mentioned, you almost get a bit of anthropomorphication with the frog with his legs out like that!

I think leaving the arch of water droplets on the left was a great idea - you can get a sense of how the cormorant takes off and runs with the frog, and really helps to fill the frame with action.

Very impressed!

Chris.

What quick reflexes you must have, to see and shoot that fleeting scene. Well done.

Thx - I was actually looking at something else when I saw out the corner of my eye something hanging from its mouth.... Quickly turned the camera and started shooting away!

Most reactions

Back