sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like bird on a wire...

Bird_on_a_Wire.w.jpg

like it!

what did you do in post?....something is not right, but just a bit not right... oh... maybe it's me ;)

Oh, wow! What a fun picture! Me likey!

It's one of those magical moments of contemplation. Looks good.

This is super cool. One of those few photos that really makes me ask a lot of questions - and none of them are answered! Why is he so grumpy? Why is he sitting on such a high wall? WHY ARE THERE BUBBLES?!

It's like a choose your own adventure photo.

I have no idea why you titled it that, but I quite like the photo.

Looks like he's quite perplexed about why giant bubbles are invading his space. :D

I have just realised it is "Wird" :icon_eek: , not "Bird" in the title... What can I say? I have keyboard dysslecksya :BangHead:

I have no idea why you titled it that, but I quite like the photo.

Looks like he's quite perplexed about why giant bubbles are invading his space. :D

I have just realised it is "Wird" :icon_eek: , not "Bird" in the title... What can I say? I have keyboard dysslecksya :BangHead:

:laughing:

And what do I have? I read the title as "bird" before looking at this post :icon_eek: :lol:
I don't think there's anything I don't like about this photograph.. perfectly done :)

I'm unable to view it. :apologetic:
I haven't been able to see quite a few photos that people have posted since the forum change. So much for the forum being iPad friendly.

I'm sure it's lovely though and I'm like raj, i too read it bird on wire. Lol.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back