doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again

didnt have alot of time to play with my camera lately, but last sunday i went to the bird demo again. Didnt go there for work, this time i just sat in the audience and took pics..................alot :mrgreen:
Since the weather wasnt all that, i shot ISO800. I used NeatImage on all the images. The noise was just horrible, but the program worked quite well.
Anyways, here are some of the pics. And you can find even more right HERE Massive 56k warning though :D
roofvogels571.jpg

roofvogels576.jpg

roofvogels588.jpg

roofvogels590.jpg

roofvogels598.jpg

roofvogels611.jpg

roofvogels614.jpg

roofvogels613.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

thats hard to pick a fav, but if pushed #4

your shots remind that the Hawk Conservancy is open again so I'd better start planning a trip :)

These are all great. 3 and 4 are my favs.

Dani

Great shots Daan. #4 is my clear favorite...the eyes are so sharp.

BTW the last shot on page 3 of your link is so funny Daan

I love #2 and #4. good shots.

All outstanding. What camera/lens combo?

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
LP: the Hawk Conservancy is open and you havent gone there yet? you bad bad person :) Hope to see some bird pics from you soon.
EOS_JD: these were shot with a Canon EOS 350D, Tamron 70-300mm, ISO800, some PS and after that some NeatImage :)

300mm lens? You must have been quite close. Amazing shots here. Hopefully going to an owl sanctuary in the next few weeks, hope to get some shots half as good as these.

Sorry for the double post, but just saw the other shots on your link. The eagle owl approaching the perch, wings spread, is an absolute stunner.
You've really done these amazing creatures justice.
Nice work.

thanks for the compliments. I was rather close, but thats what you get when you watch a demo. And the cropping tool in PS works wonders too :)
Have fun at the owl sanctuary, will be waiting for the pics

Most reactions

New Topics

Back