Bird Silhouette

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the silhouette of a mocking bird... What do y'all think about it? Good bad? I know it's not exactly the most exciting subject.... :)
27132158.jpg

Much room for cropping. All sorts of... but cropping it needs.
Else it is nice.
(And as the absolute "Themes"-fanatic of TPF, I feel much encouraged to remind you of the theme-thread "Birds" over there... ;))

LaFoto said:
Much room for cropping. All sorts of... but cropping it needs.
Else it is nice.
(And as the absolute "Themes"-fanatic of TPF, I feel much encouraged to remind you of the theme-thread "Birds" over there... ;))
Thanks LaFoto,
I don't usually look over there in the themes section.... haha.... I guess I'll check it out more often. :)

Better!
Now I miss the beak though... Ah. You can't have it all...

(Corry, pssst, I tell you what: this is only because there I dare to put up my photos. Neither here, nor in Critique, but in the Themes I can't go too wrong ;););))

Thanks everyone!
When I took it I was literally laying down on the ground to get sky in the background instead of trees and a house :p

I like the cropped version. Could I be so bold as to suggest you crop it to a portait (from both sides)? The angled pipe is a little distracting (for my taste) - other than that I like it.

2Stupid2Duck said:
I like the cropped version. Could I be so bold as to suggest you crop it to a portait (from both sides)? The angled pipe is a little distracting (for my taste) - other than that I like it.
I like the angeled pipe... so I guess you'll just have to live with it or go take one yourself :wink: :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back