Birds *56k go make breakfast, lunch and dinner*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made some shots at work again today. So here is another post with lots of bird pics. I put their names above the pics, just because i wanted too :D
#1 Gizmo
roofvogels502.jpg

#2 Chico
roofvogels503.jpg

#3 Rob
roofvogels504.jpg

#4 Rob again
roofvogels505.jpg

#5 And again
roofvogels506.jpg

#6 Coco
roofvogels507.jpg

#7 Valk
roofvogels508.jpg

#8 (dont know the name) European Hawk (female)
roofvogels509.jpg

#9 European Hawk (female)
roofvogels510.jpg

#10 European Hawk (female)
roofvogels511.jpg

#11 Truus
roofvogels512.jpg

#12 Stien and Stein
roofvogels513.jpg

#13 Stien and Stein
roofvogels514.jpg

#14 Maris
roofvogels515.jpg

#15 Jip and Janneke
roofvogels516.jpg

#16 Jack
roofvogels517.jpg

#17 Wild buzzards. Best pic i made of them, but i will get a better one...someday :er:
roofvogels518.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

amazing shots, they are all beautiful... well except maybe for some of the buzzards... ;) must be fun to get to work with such awesome animals all the time...

I like #12 Stein and Stein (burrowing owls?), mainly for the composition and #16 Jack (kestrel or some kind of falcon?) for the colours and his look of trepidation.

The first of Stien and Stein is so funny!

And hey, our Rob here has changed A LOT in looks in the past couple of weeks ... or hang on: this one's a DIFFERENT "Rob" then!?!?!? :scratch:

:lol:

Beautiful birds ... for how much longer are you working there?
Is there still time for my kids and myself to grab the car and come out to see you and the birds? (A pity that in this coming four weeks from now leading up to the presentation of our piece I won't have a minute of time for any extensive travelling.....). My son (especially) would LOVE to see all these birds of prey from up close and personal.

Awwwwwwww little Chico

Hey I like #17 thats a good shot

thanks for the comments everybody :)
Stien and Stein are "Little Owls" (probably put alot of thought in that name :er: ) They look alot like burowing owls, but those got longer legs. But they are a bit (just a little bit) smaller then the Little Owls. And Jack (#16) is an American Kestrel.
Corinna, i will be working there till the end of November (thats the plan), but i think i will paying more visits everytime i can :). They got demo's every sunday at 2 pm. In the months Juli and August, there are 3 demo's a week (wednesday, friday and sunday) So just hop in when you can. Just make sure you tell me when you go and i will make sure i will be there too. Probably pic you up from the trainstation and stuff :)
Anyways, thanks again folks :D

Great shots. Love the colouring in Gizmo's eyes in that first shot. Also love Stien & Stein.... "who's who" :lmao: ... sorry, I couldn't resist

Most reactions

Back