Birds and Water Fowl

Forkie, being a Pigeon fan, I love picture 2. It's really a tight crop, but I love it. Picture 1 just reminded me of the Karate Kid movie.

88620034.jpg

I Love this pic because I took it with my old D40 and a 50mm 1.4 lens that required manual focus. I wear contacts, and what I *think* appears to be in focus in the eyepiece usually turns out wrong. This was pure dumb luck- and the fact that they were moving objects tickled me pink. Anywho, here is one of my shots.

7016124189_504737159c_b.jpg

I Love this pic because I took it with my old D40 and a 50mm 1.4 lens that required manual focus. I wear contacts, and what I *think* appears to be in focus in the eyepiece usually turns out wrong. This was pure dumb luck- and the fact that they were moving objects tickled me pink. Anywho, here is one of my shots.

7016124189_504737159c_b.jpg

Nice composition. I really like it, but it would have been just that much better with "the Little Guy" in focus too.

It's strange that you should say that when wearing contacts what you think is in focus, isn't. I would think that you wouldn't even need to use the Diopter to correct your vision looking through the viewfinder. I'd "kill" for that problem, as I have Retina Edema in both eyes, as well as wearing bi-focals, so even though the diopter helps to some degree, without AF I really struggle with manual focus issues, and more then 50% of my macro pictures are soft. Naturally, I would pick a hobby that requires good eyesight.

$IMG_0649.jpg$IMG_0577.jpg$IMG_0578.jpg$IMG_0579.jpgseagulls on a windy day at irish coast (Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back