Birds from around the world (+ extra heron !)

Timppa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!
I would like to share the following with you;
Last year me and my wife have been travelling around, and in the last few months I have been sorting out our pictures (still a serious work in progress...).
But, I can say that I have finally completed to sort out all the bird pictures!

If you want, (If you have time xD), you are more than welcome to check if all the bird names are correct :D.

To see all the bird pictures, about 240 species:
Birds
To see the 'Best Of' selection of birds:
... Birds
To see all the pictures (landscapes, nature,...)(like said above, a work in progress still):
D'hondt Timothy's collections on Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timothy91/collections
And to still share a picture today here I would like to include this Grey Heron!

Grey Heron by Timothy D'hondt

I took a quick look at your "best of" link, you have some nice shots on there. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun out there!

Nice shot i will take a shot at seeing if the names are correct most likely wont get to far with so many;) (Oh and as a heads up i am logan baldwin on flickr so if i find any names may be wrong i will comment on flickr

I took a quick look at your "best of" link, you have some nice shots on there. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun out there!
Thank you! We sure had fun :D

Nice shot i will take a shot at seeing if the names are correct most likely wont get to far with so many;) (Oh and as a heads up i am logan baldwin on flickr so if i find any names may be wrong i will comment on flickr
I know :). Thanks! Appreciate it !

Fantastic shot of the heron! Took a quick look through your flickr and you got a lot of amazing shots. Will have to spend time later and go through them.

Fantastic shot of the heron! Took a quick look through your flickr and you got a lot of amazing shots. Will have to spend time later and go through them.
Thank you! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back