Birds in the snow

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It freaking snowed here again today. FFS another 8" snow. This winter is out of control and I can't wait for spring. Anyways enough venting.. A few from today. I was playing around using my cheap ol Meike MK 910 flash for a little fill (sometimes a lot, lol).. Thanks for looking. Comments welcome..

Bluejay 3_5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

White Throated Sparrow 2 3_5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Female Cardinal 3_5 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Female Cardinal 3_5 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Mourning Dove 3_5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

White Throated Sparrow 1 3_5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Yea one more snow storm I think I am going to go insane.However the snow didn't stop you from getting these beautiful shots.Love the Blue jay and cardinals.Very Nice.I actually like the female cardinals better then the males when they look like this.

Excellent! The Mourning Dove is my pick here.

Very nice images Kris. IMHO, I think that the snow actually adds something to images #2 and #3.

WesternGuy

I still have no idea why you don't come out in the morning and find these little guys frozen solid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back