Birds of a Feather

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was not going to post any, because of all of the great shots by Raymond, Airic, and Chiller but then thought what the heck.

Perigrine Falcon

B1.jpg

Rare Coopers Hawk

b2.jpg

Eagle Owl

b3.jpg

Great Horned Owl

b4.jpg

You did not want to show us this marvellous portrait of the Peregrine Falcon?
Or the "reversed Hertz-look" of the Great Horned Owl?
Or the other two brilliant bird portraits?
Ts!

To be even CONSIDERING keeping these treasures from us! Tsk-tsk-tsk! *shakes head in disbelief*

I am sooooooooo happy you thought "what the heck" in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not have wanted to miss out on any of these!

woodsac said:
I'm a fan of "what the heck"

me too :D
thanks for sharing! they are amazing! I've never seen an owl before... only in books or papers...

They are all great, but the last one is my favorite! Excellent details!

HEYYYY!!!! the fun of all this is that we all go home and mess with our shots, and put them up here on TPF to compare and share ideas and notes.. hmmmm I was wondering why we didn't see any pics from Canoncan.

Ok.. I suggest that the next time we 4 canucks go out with the cams, we don't post anything until Peter gets his up here! You with me Airic and Chiller?

I know we are all very busy these days, and likely, Peter has less free time then any of us, so I figured it might be a while before we saw his contribution.

And wonderful shots they are Peter, it so funny to see the 4 of us shooting the exact same subject, at the exact same time.. cool! i'll bet those birds have never seen so many cameras!

That first shot really shows the Falcons amazing black eyes., awesome!

It is YOUR avatar-falcon, Raymond, isn't it?

Most reactions

Back