4) Macaw
macaw_3844share_filtered.jpg

5) Macaw
macaw_3831share.jpg

6) Macaw
macaw_3845share_filtered.jpg

7) Blushing
macaws_3847share.jpg

wow! you didn't lie....beautiful colors and stunning comps!
did ya catch the conversation going on in #3? :)

JonMikal said:
wow! you didn't lie....beautiful colors and stunning comps!
did ya catch the conversation going on in #3? :)

actually yes, the 2 on the ends were upset at each other and squaring off, and the one in the middle was acting as a ref/moderator... "Hey, break it up you two!"

maybe it was a mom-flamingo separating her dueling offspring...

or maybe it was a she-flamingo and the two drunk he-flamingos were fighting over her... :lmao:

Brilliant shots . Wow...what amazing colours.

Well, I MUST comment on your way of presentation here, too, I cannot only just say that all the photos are wonderful to behold (and three is excellently composed, thank you, flamingos :D), I must also say that your play with the colours to put up the titles adds HEAPS to the photos!
Such fun!
Good idea! Actually: excellent idea! :D Makes me smile! :biggrin: (<--- my smilie, you know?)

mabs, photo_gal, chiller - thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them!

LaFoto - usually i try to have a semi-creative title to go with each shot, but today i just didn't have it in me at 8am... too early for creativity. ;)

So you get colorful titles instead. :) that's about as creative as I get on 4 hours sleep... ;)

Glad my photos can make you :biggrin: but I have a feeling you are :biggrin: pretty much all the time anyway... at least everytime i see you in your avatar you have a :biggrin:

;)

Beautiful series! Looks like you had a blast, there!
I like the way the seem to pose for you, on #3 :D
And on the last one, it really looks like the bird is blushing, and it's got that expression, too... awesome!

Did you super compose the first one? I never seen a duck with a big head like that before. #3 is a great capture.

I Absolutely LOVE color and those photos are stunning, so clear, so crisp, so colorfull!
Even the way you wrote the titles was colorfull:):)

Most reactions

Back