Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another day another trip to The Hawk Conservancy

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

African Fish Eagle

Andean Condor

Brahminy Kite

well I have to say I'm over the moon with them

You may well be! You may! You have all the right to be over the moon for these.
That condor must have been ENORMOUS.
I saw one ... hey, actually got an in-flight-pic I think... but mine are ever so far from being this good :cry: .... But that's how I know how huge they are!!

LaFoto said:
That condor must have been ENORMOUS.

she has an 11foot wing span and shes a beauty

doenoe said:
awesome pics, great job on them :thumbup: :)
Cheers mate, had a feeling you'd like them.

Cant wait till next year when they have the new avairy for 2 of 6 Stellers Sea Eagles that were rescued from being smuggled across Europe

Hey Doenoe I've just been looking at your website, one word AWESOME

Love your landscapes and wildlife

Thats an awesome series Andy, magificent bird, and a bit of a departure from your usual winged fare :)

where abouts did you take these?

Scurra said:
Thats an awesome series Andy, magificent bird, and a bit of a departure from your usual winged fare :)

where abouts did you take these?

Cheers buddy

These were taken at The Hawk Conservancy which is near Andover on the A303. It is also without doubt the best value day out you can have!! it's less than £9.00 to get in and they do 3 flying displays and you can wear a glove and have a Harris Hawk land on your hand !!

I've been doing wildlife longer than planes but I've only recently started getting good at it ( planes travelling at 600mph are simple compaired to a bird flying at say 50mph )

lostprophet said:
Hey Doenoe I've just been looking at your website, one word AWESOME

Love your landscapes and wildlife
Thank you very much :D

And OMG......they are getting Stellers Sea Eagles at that place!!!??!! Those birds are huge and magnificant looking. Just wicked :D

doenoe said:
Thank you very much :D

And OMG......they are getting Stellers Sea Eagles at that place!!!??!! Those birds are huge and magnificant looking. Just wicked :D

They have 2 stellers there now but you can't get very close to them as they want them to get used to their new surroundings, but they are beautiful

Most reactions

Back