Birds, Planes, Clouds..sumthin for everyone!

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are thousands of geese staging nearby on their migration southwards.
It was an absolutely stunning day with beautiful clouds just hanging in the sky.
Here's some from my outing.

Hope you enjoy looking at these. :D

1 -
45501828_3e002ac3ba_o.jpg

2 -
45501826_c85d978792_o.jpg

3 -
45501829_89112cb281_o.jpg

4 -
45501827_f8e28ed271_o.jpg

5 -
45501825_f9bd8aaf1b_o.jpg

All shot on my 20d
17-40 L and 70-200 2.8L

Hmmmmm just realised planes aren't very natural :lmao: please forgive me this once...it's part of the series from the day.

Hey Jon.. looks like a really nice day!
wonderful shots
That is a lot of birds in your frame in the first shot... sky looks so pretty!
The third... stunning blue! i like your comp very much.... that streak of white adds a very balanced contrast to the image
The last shot would be my fave... wonderfully exposed.. i like your angled view .. also the clouds hanging in the air teamed with the sunstar is just beautiful! really like the expanse in this shot
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Must have been really a great day. The sky is beautiful.

I especially love #1 and #4. #1 because of the "layering" of the cloud pattern and the bird pattern, that's really nice. And in #4 this diagonal line really makes the photo! Great shots, all of them.

While I love each and every one of these photos for different reasons, my favourite still is the second. Looks like a choreography they are following in their flight here! Cool capture. Really nice!
But I also like the first a lot with the plenty of geese flying!
Or the fourth with that diagonal line of flying geese... or the last for the clouds ... ah well, haven't I said that I love them all?

Awesome photos JonK ! Very crisp looking and I really love the sun star in the last image. Very nice photos.

the sunstar is just beautiful!
thanks mansi :D i thought you might like that ;)

And in #4 this diagonal line really makes the photo!
my thoughts exactly; glad you see it my way deveel :mrgreen: ;)

ah well, haven't I said that I love them all?
you have indeed Lafoto; so glad you enjoyed these. thanks for your comments. :D

dude, that first shot rocks!!!!!!
:blushing: :hail: thanks jon mikal :)

Awesome photos JonK !
glad you like em Mako. :)

All are just amazing JonK. 1 , 3 , 5 are my fave. The first shot is just ...wow. Thats a lot of birds. Hope you had an umbrella with ya.
Something about number 3 that I just keep staring at. Very cool.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and Last :thumbup: just awesome, great captures, the first photo really tells the story for me. would love to have been there to seen that, thanks for sharing!

Leadsister, raymond, chiller and JTPhoto...thank you all for looking and your wonderful comments. I really appreciate you taking a look.
And chiller...yes i was a little worried about the airborne missiles finding there way to me...no umbrella. :confused: :mrgreen:

I'm speachless! These are some fantastic pictures man!

Most reactions

Back