Birds

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by ZacMan1987, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ZacMan1987

ZacMan1987 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Finals are in full swing, and I was looking for some stress relief. Nothing too special. I've only been shooting for about 2 weeks, so any/all CC is welcome. I think I'm going to like this place :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ajay

Ajay TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like your composition on both of these. They do both look a little on the underexposed side and also a bit out of focus, which could happen for a number of reasons. Were you on auto focus? Was your shutter speed to slow? You're off to a good start. Keep it up.

3. ZacMan1987

ZacMan1987 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah. They are definitely on the soft side. I was shooting AF and set up on shutter priority, which would explain the out of focused-ness. I feel like I'm being a little too punchy right now, chasing my subjects around instead of being patient and getting my settings spot on. I guess part of that is wanting the shot, and part is just that it's still early spring, and there aren't a whole lot of these guys around.

4. Do'Urden's Eyes

Do'Urden's Eyes TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah i went on a similar excursion today, and my priority was definately just getting the crisp shot. unfortunately though this sacrificed my compostion completely. so i was just hoping for a fluke when it came to how it was composed.