Birdy

shaner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thelapyap.com
Heres a lil' birdie.
DSC03377.jpg

great :thumbupL the benches really add to the picture because of your perspective... GJ

Nice shot Shaner, I think this is the best shot you've posted so far, imo if you crop the left side off to where the leaves start or even where the benches start it would add to it because there isn't anything in that part of the frame. Nice work man!

-Joe

Very nice, great detail and colouring on the bird!

Joerocket said:
Nice shot Shaner, I think this is the best shot you've posted so far, imo if you crop the left side off to where the leaves start or even where the benches start it would add to it because there isn't anything in that part of the frame. Nice work man!

-Joe

^^ That's what I was going to say - your focus on the bird and part of the bench is spot on, and the rest of the bench becoming blurred with the distance is great.

Well, what can I add to what Joerocket and puzzle have said?
I would want to say their every word!

And I am envious. I try and try and try to capture birds nicely ... and when I see some, my photos are not even a fraction as good as yours and no one says a word about them ... :grumpy:

;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

while im not excatly sure what kind of bird this is.. in manhattan they mostly reside near and in central park. this was on 81st st and central park west. ive been able to hand feed these bird while petting them :)

Most reactions

Back