Birth

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

It's a photomanip consisting of 3 images that I took in my little tabletop studio setup. These are some of the first images shot with my new 20D.

Let me know what you think! :)

Looks pretty darn good to me. Great idea and PS work as well.

Tuna

Excellent concept!!! I think the blood could have used more blue and black; it kind of looks like ketchup. The drop on the seamless adds a great touch, but again I would like to see some color.

Thanks Craig. Maybe you are right about the color of the blood. I think this looks more like movie blood than real blood, but to the average person, that's probably more what they think of.

Tuna said:
Looks pretty darn good to me. Great idea and PS work as well.
Ditto!

There is nothing to say about your work. Your work is by default top-notch! You should register at BlackBook

damn.. the idea is great :) and the wuality of it.. but the blood is disgusting :D

Thanks Dan :) You are too kind. As far as BlackBook, I'm not really a stock photographer. I don't have an agent like any of those guys either. That seems way out of my league.

Thank you mentos. Sorry to gross you out :p

Digital Matt said:
As far as BlackBook, I'm not really a stock photographer. I don't have an agent like any of those guys either. That seems way out of my league.

I thought BlackBook was primarily a directory for photographers/illustrators in all fields. For example, here is the listing of photojournalists in the NE. Blackbook, I hear is on every Art Director's desk. Its the Yellow Pages for photographers and Illustrators. Do check them out!

very creative. always looking forward to more from you.

Matt,

I was just marveling at all of your photography, and was curious what camera(s)/lenses you were using before the 20d.

Thanks conch :)

Curiouslyadrift: Thank you very much. Everything I was using and am still currently using is in my sig.

I started out with the Digital Rebel kit lens, but replaced that several months ago with the Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4, and the 70-300 macro is a cheap Sigma, that I'm happy to have replaced with the Canon 70-200 f/4 L.

I will continue to use my Rebel. I like the fact that I can go out with 2 bodies now, and have a wide angle lens on my Rebel and my 70-200 on the 20D. I'll ready to shoot any subject in any situation.

I just got my battery grip and remote switch for the 20D, so I'm all set!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back