Birthday present gone horribly wrong....

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So Aubrey's birthday is coming up the end of this month. Since he's been in TX for his new job since early May and the kids and I are still in NH pending our move there I thought some pictures might be a good idea. The kids were excited, we found a nice spot at a local park and here is what happened.

Hey, what's over there?
1846-CRW_8933web.jpg

I am baby, hear me RAWR!
1846-CRW_8934web.jpg

Hey Mom, Evelyn's crawling down the hill....
1846-CRW_8932web.jpg

Lucas crying after being hit by his brother
1846-CRW_8931web.jpg

Escapee
1846-CRW_8927web.jpg

I guess Lucas had an itchy nose?
1846-CRW_8926web.jpg

I have no idea...
1846-CRW_8925web.jpg

Mom, I think Evelyn needs a diaper change
1846-CRW_8923web.jpg

White sweater, dirty playground not a good idea :lol:
1846-CRW_8958web.jpg

So on to plan B for the birthday gift :twisted:

These are soooooooooooo nice as a series!!! Nothing is quite as "right" (in other words "static") as "real photographer session photos" should be ... and that is their charm!!! I love the "Roar!" pic and the one where Evelyn is ... nowhere to be SEEN :shock: :biggrin: WONDERFUL! No Plan B. These are IT!

#2 is my favorite as well, I might get a print of that one made and then when they grow up and have children of their own use it as a reference :lol:

Wow, those are all so great I can't even tell you which one is my favorite because I like them all so much!!!!!

haha those are brilliant, chalk another vote up for number two!

Think i'll post some photos of my son that i took with my S5500 on my first attempts later.

Awesome captures Alison. I can't believe how big they are getting. I really like RAWR one and the dirty white sweater photo. Too too cute! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back