Bizarro Tuna

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am not a fan of the part colorization of photos but this one seemed to scream for it.

The original seemed soft to begin with and the reduction to web posting hasn't helped...but I thought it worth posting anyway.

Any comments and critique are greatly appreciated.

Tuna

Self1SH2.jpg

core_17 said:
Is that a reflection on a mirror or is a window that you are looking through?

Reflection. At the National Gallery in D.C. - old building in "B&W world" and the new building in the "color world"...

Tuna

I don't usually like them much, either, but I'd agree with you - this image definitely is more interesting this way. The geometric lines of the "modern building" pop out, and make it seem jarringly out of place in front of the dreamy B&W background. You have a great eye for this stuff. Fun image!

Nifty self-portrait, too. :wink:

Tuna said:
Reflection. At the National Gallery in D.C. - old building in "B&W world" and the new building in the "color world"...

Tuna

noticed it right off! excellent! guess i can scratch that one off my list of things to do :wink:

Brilliant idea for this very photo!
(Sometimes I wish I know how this is being done... :scratch:)

I like this kind of work, and this is one of the best ones I have seen.

It even looks like two photos 'shopped together.

great work.

I really like this image and can really see why you titled the topic like you did because I wouldn't have been able to spot this as yours in a million years. I really like the composition of this one and I think the color, the way it is, is perfect. Great work!!

Not a big fan either but this is one of those examples where it is used and really improves the feel. Great shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back