black and white HARBOUR...

i like it...tones and all! what really strikes me is you have to paths to travel and you captured it well! :wink:

I also like the tones and the lines that lead you into the image.

However, I find that it lacks a strong subject. I don't really find anything interesting to focus on. My eye just moves around the image looking for something that is just not there.

b.t.w. I'm sure you would find that the D70 to be much, much better than the F828 for around the same price.

I'm kind of with Big Mike here.....love the shadows, love the strong B&W feel, but the lines of the image don't really lead me anywhere. Like I was told the whole joke except the punch line. If that makes sense.

But try some more....B&W is always good. :D

Big Mike said:
I also like the tones and the lines that lead you into the image.

However, I find that it lacks a strong subject. I don't really find anything interesting to focus on. My eye just moves around the image looking for something that is just not there.

b.t.w. I'm sure you would find that the D70 to be much, much better than the F828 for around the same price.

YES, YES! thank you for putting it into words for me... I've looked at the pic over and over and always thought that it is interesting but there's just something missing, like it hasnt got any kick...

I'm not very good with "lines leading the eye to a subject of interest". Any tips?

Most reactions

Back