TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
timrayphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
742980458_YkUU3-XL.jpg

Great photo.

As you are a professional can I just make a tiny criticism?

The shadow from her hair on the right side (models left) darkens the eye to much. It almost looks bruised.

Very nice photo.
I like the lighting and the processing.
I would like to see more of her personality in the shot and some angles in the shot.
Locked straight into the camera shoulders squared is not what I like to see in a portrait.
She is very photogenic, I love the top she is wearing.

I'd like to see how many more times you can get your initals, name, and name with dot com on 1 watermark of 1 model.:lol:

Seriously, maybe it's just me, but it (your biography of a watermark) totally distracts, and ruins the whole thing for me.

I do like the contrast though. It's as good as it gets in my opinion.

J.:confused:

I absolutely love this picture! Lets see some more photos of this model and shoot pls

I know a lot of professional work depends on what the client's wants and needs are, but I think this is a boring photo. It might as well be a school photo. I'd like to see some interesting angles.

I know I am a newb, but I would have had her turn a bit to open the right side so the part in her hair framed her face a bit more.

Like the B&W tho.

One of my biggest pet peeves in general (maybe a bit off subject) But strapless tops on women are very unflattering to their bodies. But thats more of a personal opinion

Jeans look good tho with the B&W

I like the appearance of the fabric of the pants. Care to comment on the process -- is this straight out of the camera, are they shiny jeans? curious as to what causes the effect.

Lovely model to shoot.

My first reaction was that she was too square to the camera, more in a manly pose. Then I noticed her stare and slight curled lip. It looks as if she wants to TCB..... and with those guns, I believe she could hold her own. Unfortunately, the bottom half shows a completely different emotion for me.

Because of the way her hair falls over to her left, I think the main light may have been better on camera right to avoid the shadow on her left eye.

Her eyes are about 1/4 from the top of the image, so yeah, I'd take a little off the top.

TBH, the straight-on pose is not the most attractive, but can be used effectively.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back