black and white portrait

this is pointless nit picking in my opinion. i feel that the shot works extremely well. the lighting, even exposure over the skin, focal length, composition is all good. im sure you and her are both very happy with how the shot came out

yeah we are both very happy, thanks for the comment. I checked out your deviant art, i really really love your black and white.

I have no idea what the rules of portraiture are, but I really like the shot. Regardless of the lighting and whether it's 'right' or 'wrong', the shot looks good to me. As Max was saying though, the lower torso has rather disappeared. I hadn't really made that observation until I read the comment, but I can definitely see what he's talkin' about now. I was rather concentrated on her face though. Lucky you had an attractive subject, distracted me from her torso-less-ness. Good shot though man, good shot.

I have no idea what the rules of portraiture are, but I really like the shot. Regardless of the lighting and whether it's 'right' or 'wrong', the shot looks good to me. As Max was saying though, the lower torso has rather disappeared. I hadn't really made that observation until I read the comment, but I can definitely see what he's talkin' about now. I was rather concentrated on her face though. Lucky you had an attractive subject, distracted me from her torso-less-ness. Good shot though man, good shot.

haha yeah, she's very very attractive, its a shame shes only 16. or i'd prolly ask her on a date lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back