Black bear dining on an elk

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just spent 4 days in Yellowstone. Saw this guy having dinner one night.

i-XfdkVzk-L.jpg

i-BqQDKpm-L.jpg

Nice capture! He or she is probably scavenging another predators kill. ie; wolves.

Nice capture! He or she is probably scavenging another predators kill. ie; wolves.

Thanks. Yup I would say the wolves got it the night before.

Wow, that's the kind of stuff I want to see. Really cool that you did and captured it.

thanks. cool photo.

Very nice Capture.Must of have been hungry because I understand there mostly vegetarians.Lots of Black Bear sittings here in CT but not a one for me yet.

Did you hike in and find this or did you just stop where all the tripods were set-up?

This was roadside. We did very little hiking it rained and snowed the four days we were there. Plus that thin air was tough on me.

Did you hike in and find this or did you just stop where all the tripods were set-up?

This was roadside. We did very little hiking it rained and snowed the four days we were there. Plus that thin air was tough on me.
ummm. you live on the north east coast. sounds like the norm to me.....

ummm. you live on the north east coast. sounds like the norm to me.....

Ha ha yup all to familiar weather. Like I've said before wildlife photography should be done solo or with like minded company. My wife wasn't so like minded.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back