Black bird and flowers

Reaction score
Website
www.photographed-memories.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few new and old shots. C&C welcomed. :)

Not sure what kind of bird this is. Anyone know?
blackbird.jpg

Tulip:
tulip2.jpg

Lily:
lily2.jpg

Can't help with the Id but I really like the bird - good focus, sharpness and a very intersting capture of the colours on his wings.
The flowers are really bright, colourful and sharp; the first is very vibrant and is a very intersting composition.
The only real crit is the stigma (or stomata -- years sinice I did biology) which is out of focus in the second one - aside from that a really great shot

Looks like a magpie or crow to me! But I'm not much, ok, nothing of an expert! And now that I look at it more closely, it looks slightly tiny...

But did you notice the beginnings of a nect there? It's really sweet - you can see how it is woven! Maybe that'll help you identify it...?

Nice pics! My only nit-pick is that they look a little over saturated, but that maybe my moniter...

The Bird is a Common Grackle. Nice image!

Ok. So basically I noticed it was black, therefore it must be a magpie, right? Haha, well don't I look dumb :lol:

Thanks for the feedback and identifying the bird for me. I recently visited Orlando, Fl. and have never seen this bird before in NY. Glad to know what kind it is. :)

Thanks for the nice comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back