Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Emilymarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone know what the typical deals for lenses/cameras are for black Friday or cyber Monday? I'm looking to update my lens and possibly body. If so, what stores generally have the deals?

check HERE? Google Black Friday. I know Walmart has some camera stuff on sale. Theyre also having "Pre Black-Friday Door Buster Sales"..... Check out they're facebook and web ads.

Also, check out these. New egg usually has good sales on BlackFriday :

New Egg
Lenses
Bodies

Last edited:
thats when i bought my camera last year, basically the D3000 kit with two lenses and bags, came out to be $100 less then i could find it anywhere else. just look around as much as you can. best to check prices out now to see what the normal rates are.

Im thinking Amazon usually has some good deals

Just read this on Yahoo:

For shoppers looking for early online deals, Target is kicking off discounts a day before Black Friday. Target.com is offering special sales from 3 a.m. ET Thanksgiving Day to 2:59 a.m. ET on Friday featuring up to 50% off on cameras, televisions, a Blu-ray player and a video game console. In addition, any Barbie item purchased will ship for free.

thought id share since you were interested.

If anyone has sears around them they will be open on thanksgiving day. This is the first year they r doing it.

Fry's Electronics had some blow-out deals on high-grade SanDisk memory cards, as did B&H Photo's web site. Thom Hogan has mentioned that thee might be some big Nikon markdowns this season; dealers were asked to pre-order their D90's for the holiday season some time ago, leading to speculation that the Nikon D90 might be discounted heavily as a way to help clear the channel of the end of production units.

Most reactions

Back