PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
blackknights7ib.jpg

17 F Sqn RAF Tornado. This one was taken at RAF Cosford around early to mid 90's. (Edit: actually that'll be 1990 looking at the tail fin! DOH!)

I was just looking through a box of "photos from my youth!" and decided to revive some of the better ones! With a bit of editing with new technology on an old photo they look completely different!

As JonMikal states in the sticky at the top of the Gallery, it is fair enough to bump one's own threads when the sink to the bottom or Page 2 or 3 in no time too fast and after too few views. So I think you have all the right to bump them, too. I, for my part, had never seen them before, and I see many photos up here!

Only are photos of cars or airplanes not QUITE so much my field or speciality, which is why I can offer only little critique, erm, none at all, I fear. But I do see in how far things such as selective colouring can give old photos a whole new "life", like in this case! :)

Yes I suspected unknown aviation photos wouldn't do very well here!

I always thought my photos were very poor until I saw a few posts on selective colouring and B&W Conversions. (No credit to me. Thanks to all who asked/answered the questions! I just read it!)

As for not seeing it before I can understand that! With no replies to keep it up the page it was on page 2 by the start of the evening!:lol:

Old pictures are fun to look at...

Steve

Most reactions

Back