Black light CC

No editing I dont know how to yet....lol so what i shoot is what you get! sad but true!!!!

Nothing wrong with that. It took me a while before I decided that spending the money on CS4 was really worth it, and then even longer to learn the small amount I know about the program to get the results I wanted from my editing. Even without the processing it's still a very cool shot that definitely got a lot of buzz among the group.

What it is doing doesn't make sense to my eye.

It makes perfect sense to my eye...

Right hand is pulling up, while left hand is pushing down.....

Because of my reaction, I tried it. Give it a try and tell me what happens. :D

Yeah that hand did bother me a little too. My remote is in that hand...lol I was going to crop my hand out but then the pic got a little too noisie for me....;)

IMG_87190-1.jpg

I prefer the original...

What to do with the remote...
In that situation, I would just drop it instead of trying to hide it real quick.

I prefer the original...

In that situation, I would just drop it instead of trying to hide it real quick.

Agreed.

Don't crop the image to get rid of the hand. Especially since I'm the only one here that it seems to have been bothered by the hand.

And it is a very sexy image but loses a lot of that when you crop out the nip*le.
:lmao:

Last edited:
I prefer the original...

agreed... there should be a option on your camera which allows remote 'with timer' so you can hit the remote, then in 3 seconds it takes the pic.. that will allow you time to hide the remote

I prefer the original...

agreed... there should be a option on your camera which allows remote 'with timer' so you can hit the remote, then in 3 seconds it takes the pic.. that will allow you time to hide the remote

Yes I did have a delay on. I think it was 2 sec or something. When you are posing yourself 2 or 3 secs isnt as long as it sounds. :D

I prefer the original...

Yes I did have a delay on. I think it was 2 sec or something. When you are posing yourself 2 or 3 secs isnt as long as it sounds. :D

Check your manual. Film cameras had a longer delay than that if you wanted it. It's got to be the same with a DSLR. At least, I hope so.

Check your manual. Film cameras had a longer delay than that if you wanted it. It's got to be the same with a DSLR. At least, I hope so.

Yeah I could of had a 10 sec. wait but that was too long to hold a pose. I m not complaining. ;) I just never realized everything you have to think about when you are the model.

Yeah I could of had a 10 sec. wait but that was too long to hold a pose. I m not complaining. ;) I just never realized everything you have to think about when you are the model.

:lmao:

Not easy being both in front and behind the camera. At the same time we are, unfortunately, the most willing model for our own work.

Marry an artist and maybe you can bypass this problem :lol:

I think the 5D uses the same remote as the 350D (what I have).

The remote has to modes - instant and delay. The delay is like 2 or 3 seconds.

I just meant that it's easier to use those 2 seconds to just drop the remote that to try to hide it somewhere. The remote isn't going to get damaged being dropped from that height.

Most reactions

Back