Black Rock City, NV

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
A couple from the Burning Man Festival 07. Let me know any and all thoughts.

Love & Fire

Powers of Nature
powersnatureku9.jpg

Psychiatric
psychiatriczv1.jpg

Big Rigs
bigrigsxt3.jpg

Temple
templeim4.jpg

Door
doorix8.jpg

what the heck is this place?

is it just out in the middle of nowhere?

Those people are ****ing creative (and determined), doesn't blow my mind exactly, but I love it!

now that is one place i would love visiting.. amazing, especially what they have done with the semis.. As you can see, the main interest in this forum site is commenting on photos and that just isnt happening in this thread. lol.. that place smokes!... i love the last 3 photos, very nice!

its a dirty hippie paradise...:lol:

funny i heard the govt was doing nuclear testing out there soon... :sillysmi:

Actually it is a neo hippie paradise. Experimental community may be a better description.

Love & Bass

Is this like a Rainbow Gathering on 'roids? Cool shots I like the last 2 the best. Even though I do like the Rigs pic. I loved the people on bikes everywhere around and inside the Temple. It looks like it was cool.

Have to say that Big Rigs has nothing to do with my photography. In this case I just snapped the pic. It is the art of the rigs that is fascinating. Not sure how they did it. I heard a lot of talk about using parts from an old Roller Coaster.

It is hard to compare Burning Man to a Rainbow gathering. They are different in that BRC is very opulent. Participants spend a lot of money to be there. They are the same in that no money is traded. Any contact with or relationship to the outside world is frowned upon.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back